Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Friday, October 19, 2007
Glorietta blast!
GOD is so good to me!

sa mga di pa po nakakaalam, ako po ay taong-glorietta. i go there almost 3x a week, and never missing a Friday lunch out.

but since last week, i was so busy with my parties that i wasn’t able to frequent the mall.

and today, Friday, i was actually thinking of going there for lunch, since i miss it already. =)

but there were still a LOT of things to do. i needed to go back to Sunlife to get the payment. go to Landbank, BDO and BPI to deposit my down payments to my party hosts. and to Chinabank to withdraw money.

Thanked God for these errands! i was saved from the accident and the trauma.

i was in line at BPI when hubby asked me where i was and to inform me that G2 was bombed! grabe, super kinabahan talaga ako, kasi i could have been there. and i know that a LOT of my friends and officemates were there, it’s a Friday lunch out. most Makati people go to Glorietta during Friday lunch!

and so i called my friend from 6750, she was safe. and the initial report was a leak from LPG of Luk Yuen.

but then, reports and pictures came, casualties counted (including officemates now in Makati Med) and everybody is saying that it’s worst than a LPG leakage. it was a BOMB! as of writing, no definite reports given yet.

hay, i really can’t believe it. Glorietta is closed now and Makati is definitely shocked and sad, it was really a tragic incident.

a lot of my friends called and texted me, even some of my clients. i truly appreciate the concern. and my Mom even called and asked where i was when she saw the news flash.

good thing, masamang damo ako kaya i was spared. =)

seriously, let’s all pray for the victims! as well as the culprits also, may they be enlightened.....and be burned in Hell NOW!!!


P.S.
as we (Jing & Bodj) we're having coffee awhile ago at 11pm in Starbucks Shang, while waiting for my people doing the choco fountain, someone from Smart texted me and confirmed that our officemate, from the IT department, died because of the blast! grabe, nanghina talaga ako. let's all pray for their souls!

...it could have been me!
posted by apple @ 11:59 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger i'm babie said…

    kinalibutan ako while reading your post. thank God you are ok. Grabe. Ang nakakainis pa ang target kids and mommies (and daddies too), kumbaga family... kasi nasa kids sections yung bomb. May they rot in hell for the pain they caused the families who lost their family member in the blast.

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    Girl, buti na lang at wala ka nun sa glorietta. Ako I was there last thursday, exact spot cause I parked at Park Square 2. Grabe, natakot din ako when Dicky called me asking me where I was. We have to careful talaga...we never know kasi kung saan na ang safe ngayon.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger theworkingmom said…

    Buti nalang you were not there. Hope the perpetuators get their due. --Joey

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Peachy said…

    good thing wala ka sa glorietta that time. Hope these bombings and all would stop na, kakatakot na talaga lumabas, mall rat pa naman kmi hehehe

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger M0rN1nG & N!cE said…

    Grabe noh! Buti na lang di ka nagawi dun.

    N!cE
    www.nicemorning.net

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER