Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Thursday, October 18, 2007
weekday parties
i’m now starting to receive weekday parties.

today Thursday, 10/18, a simple balloon décor in PAOC Clubhouse in Fort. good thing this is just near my office so i just dropped by there to check my assistants’ decors. and glad that i can now leave my assistants on their own, they can now decorate and follow all my instructions.

tomorrow, Friday, 10/11, our 1st Corporate client, SUNLIFE! yes, someone from Sunlife called me last Wednesday to order 3 balloon pillars for the blessing of Sunlife Paseo. they need it by 9am so early set-up ito, we need to be there by 8am. that means leaving our place by 630am! waaah!

then Friday night, chocolate fountain service for a debut party in Shangrila Mall. my assistants will also take care of everything. i’ll just fetch them sa gabi. and dahil we’ll kill time in Shang, my friends Jing & Bodj will be there too para samahan ako, instant gimik, hehe. di kasi pwede si hubby kasi walang kasama si lil’ boy.

wow, magkasabay na ang work ko and business ah, pati weekdays meron na. sana magtuloy-tuloy pa...
posted by apple @ 6:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER