Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
online payments
Having a website for my party shop business is really a great help in promoting my services. But being able to accept online payments from my clients will surely boost my business more. That’s why I’m happy to finally chance upon this great website which can help me accept credit card payments. This way, it will save time and effort for both me and my clients. We don’t need to meet up anymore just to hand over the payments for my party services.

Being a busy mom and party owner myself, I love doing businesses online also. And it’s definitely very convenient to do everything with just a click on your computer, from inquiry to payment. So for all business minded people out there, it’s time to think about your client’s convenience, so better fill up this application form and expect online payments coming your way.

For more info and details, please click their site and find the link that will best suit your business, there’s one for every kind.

Labels:

posted by apple @ 12:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER