Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Friday, December 09, 2005
happy friday! =)
i always love FRIDAY! =)
it used to be a gimik night for me, when i was still single and babyless. now, it's always a day looking forward to weekends, time when i can spend the whole day with my family.
but this friday is more special, because it's my baby boy's 8th month bday! =) huh, time really flies so fast. but enough of those senti moments first, because i'm in a high mood to party and celebrate!
one more thing that makes me happy, i'll just be working for half a day here in the office, woohoo!
later at 130pm, i'll be going home! i brought my car with me so i can bring my xmas package home too. my mom's been waiting for that already, hehe.
but before i go home, i've decided that i'll drop by the toy sale at libis later. anyway, it's on the way, and hopefully it won't be jampacked yet coz' it's just a friday afternoon. i'm also wishin' that i won't find anything great & cheap, since it's a cash basis, i might not be able to buy a cake for baby boy, hehe.
after that, time to buy a cake of course. i'm wondering what kind of cake i'll buy this time. can't think of any yet, should be someting that we haven't served for his monthly bdays. hmmm, cupcake na lang kaya? =)
anyway, it's time to party tonight. with my parent's rotarian friends! haha, boring!
last but not the least, it's friday PAYDAY for us! how's that?!
but on the other hand, since i'll be on half day, i won't be having my usual "productive" lunch out, nyahaha!
posted by apple @ 12:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER