Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Friday, November 04, 2005
my 1st christmas gift to baby
yipeee! finally ay nakabili na ako ng christmas gift ko kay baby. i’ve been contemplating on this for a very long time already, and rested on the idea of giving him inflatables. these huge things that can serve as playpen as well. but then, when hubby and i were discussing about this, he gave me 2 reasons to think otherwise. 1st, space consuming, or either we park our cars outside the garage, haha. 2nd, it can be easily damaged. katulad na lang nung binili kong inflatable pool, may nabutas na part sya kaya pangit nang tignan.
so i had to look for a better alternative, which i found yesterday during my lunch-out, hehe. i told hubby and he agreed. but when i told him the price, he disagreed! patay! but because i really like it and i’m sure my baby will love it, hubby just said, “bahala ka, pera mo naman yan eh.” yippee, i’m so happy! one more thing, it can be used by babies from 9mos to 48mos. so christmas gift ko na yan, plus birthday gift at sa isa pang christmas ulet, nyahaha! j/k
anyway, here it is, the Little Tikes 2 in 1 Snug ‘n Secure Swing:


i already bought it kanina during my lunch out again, hehe. how productive my lunch-outs ha. pina-gift wrap ko na din sya. my gift makes me more excited this christmas. hay, can't wait!
si hubby kaya, anong gift kay baby boy? at sa akin? nyahaha...this excites me the most, hehe. =)
btw, don't tell my baby boy about this ha, you might ruin my big surprise. teehee!
posted by apple @ 10:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER