Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
* delayed post!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the great Moms out there! =)

may 10, sat. after my party set-up in Patio Ibarra, i met my 2 boys in Sta. Lucia to hear anticipated mass and have dinner.

surprisingly, hubby told me that he wanted to buy me a mobile phone as his Mother’s Day gift to me. WOW! he wanted to surprise me sana kaso di nya alam if i want a new phone eh, hehe. good thing he didn’t because i’m happy pa naman with my phone right now. yeah, it’s outdated, but it still serves the purpose, so i really don’t care. gone were the days when i’ve always wanted to have the latest phone in town. now, as long as it can call, send SMS, MMS and has a camera, ok na ako. =)

next we went to Nike, since we’re both footwear addicts. he asked me to choose, ok sana kaya lang, expensive na din.

wow, ako ba to? kuripot na ako ngayon! =) and gift na nga lang sa akin, ako pa nangunguripot. i don’t know, siguuro i’m just being practical, hirap na buhay ngayon noh! eh i won’t get to wear naman those shoes always, so feeling ko, sayang lang.

so i suggested na Crocs na lang, hehe. atleast mas gamit sa akin yun. and i remember na i still don’t have my brown Alice yet, kasi laging walang size everytime i’ll check. so we settled for that.

may 11, sun. i woke up with flowers beside my bed. then breakfast was ready sa dining table. how sweet of hubby! =)

after lunch, we all went to Pasto in Ortigas to set-up another party. yeah, it’s my day but i was still working. though konti lang naman kaya ok lang.

at 4pm, we were already celebrating my day in Bonifacio High Street. lil boy had his time playing on the grounds with some kids. then we went to Havaianas to buy lil boy’s slippers. eto pa kwento dyan, lil boy has outgrown his green Havaianas slippers, so i bought him a new pair of Barney slippers para cheaper, tutal house slippers lang naman eh. but then, he wouldn’t wear the Barney, but instead, pinagkakasya ang Havaianas kahit na maliit na. hay! ang arte, manang-mana sa ina! hahaha. eh kasi naman, masarap naman talaga sa paa yun noh. kaya we ended up buying him another pair of havaianas, at green pa din ang gusto!

next we went to Crocs, unfortunately as always, wala na naman akong size. hay, bad trip!

at dinner time, we went to Something Fishy in Eastwood to celebrate with my parents and brother. after dinner, nagpaiwan pa kami dun kasi lil boy will play pa sa Power Station. on our way out, napadaan kami sa Shoe Salon. and luckily, may Alice size 7, last pair! mwehehe, meant for me! it was really my day! kaya ayun, happy talaga ang Mother’s Day ko! =)

my 5th pair:


and we just had these 2 weeks ago:


aliw yung kay lil boy, kasi may butas talaga na “CROCS”! =)
posted by apple @ 1:20 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger robert said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER