Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Thursday, May 08, 2008
extra money
i just couldn’t resist the offer of one of my trusted credit card company yesterday. they offered me a Manager’s Check with just a very small interest. and so i grabbed it, it’s instant extra money for me. though i still don’t know where to use it, hahaha. maybe i’ll use it to pay off some extra debts on my other cards, so as to update my balance and not have a bad credit credit cards.

or, a good idea would be to lend it to my Dad’s Lending Business so it will earn more interest, much more than i’ll be charged with the card. so that will be additional income huh. i just hope my Dad won’t give it to people with bad credit loans records. or else, my money will go down the drain.

whatever, i’ll just see what i will do with that extra money once i get hold of that MC.

Labels:

posted by apple @ 11:14 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER