Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Six Unimportant Things About Me
been tagged by aggie, thanks girl!

i'll just write what's on top of my head now...

1. i'm a night person. i can totally go sleepless at night. but never expect me (especially now) to wake up before 9am! that's one of my considerations in quitting my day job. i think i should be in call centers? haha.

2. i like watching GOOD romantic movies (filipino movies will do). i hate fiction, scifi or anything related to that. haven't watched any Harry Potter, LOTR, etc at all! don't want to think much when i'm watching, just want to relax while eating my popcorn. =)

3. i can think of LOTS of party ideas for my clients, but when it comes to my own (lil boy) party, i go blank! as in long process before i can think of a good original one.

4. i love pictures!!! since highschool, i love taking pics and browsing them again and again when i have time. i love reminiscing and thinking of what transpired when that pic was taken. that's why it will take me hours just looking back at my pics, hehe.

5. like alpha, i love playing with my dead hair, it can be addicting ha! once you start, you just can't stop. and lately, lil boy loves feelng the 'roughness' of it. hahaha.

6. i drive like crazy! i've been driving my own car since college, maybe that gave me confidence, hehe. i drive fast and crazy at times, and when the need arises.

i'm tagging , melisse, liza, eileen.
posted by apple @ 10:42 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Aggie said…

    Thanks for doing the tag Apple! MAgtwtwo na si Martha sa May, Im thinking of having a swimming tea party lang sa house, any ideas? :D

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Berto and Kwala said…

    hi apple, remember how i used to pull out your 'dead hair' in class while waiting for our prof? hehehe...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER