Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
it's a beautiful day!
what’s with FEBRUARY 13?
i guess this is one of my ‘wealthiest’ day, hehe.

i got a LOT of DP to my 2 bank accounts from my clients just this day.

i was out awhile ago for an ocular visit and a client meeting. and text messages just kept on coming that they were able to deposit down payments to my account today.

and guess what? i received a total of P23,500 DP today!

yihee, money, money, money!

i hope it’s like this everyday, hehe.

and they say “13” is a bad number ha? well, definitely NOT for me. =)


anyway, i just blogged to tell everybody that i’m still alive.
and i’m having the grandest of time as a WAHM. enjoying every minute of it with my lil’ boy clinging on my shoulders ALL the time. =)

i’m still on the adjusting stage though. organizing all my files and pics which i kept in my office PC for 6 years. de-cluttering our room and our ‘shop’. still a long process before i can really start my normal life as a WAHM.

but give me 1 more week and i’ll be back…with a vengeance.
i’ll try to blog all my stories since November last year. yeah, that’s how delayed i am with my posts. and i’m hoping to join the ‘hungry wolves’ soon. i hope to find
time though. =)

that’s it for now, will visit all your blogs soon. and will try to answer all the tags and awards…thanks to all of you for remembering…=)
posted by apple @ 11:41 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    Looking forward to your posts. Di mo pa na-add my other blog. It's www.jodyliwanag.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER