Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Thursday, November 22, 2007
08/08/08 (no more!)
huhuhu, for those who have been reading my blog, you know how significant this 08/08/08 is to us. for those who don’t, please read it here.

last 11/16, friday, i just had my period so i went to my OB for the scheduled paps. and when she saw me, she asked me to weigh agad. hahaha! what happened to me daw?! would you believe that my weight now is almost my weight when i was full term with lil boy!!! oh my!!!

and so, as i expected, my OB didn’t advise me to get pregnant yet. because it’s not safe daw and there can be a lot of complications if i get pregnant with this built! she told me to come back to her when i’m payat already. wish nya!!! when will that be, let’s just wait and see… =) malamang only child na lang si lil boy, hahaha! =)

but it’s really sad, since hubby and i we’re really planning to have our baby girl this August 2008, and we are already expecting it huh. as in we were already preparing lil boy and ourselves too, because we thought that it will happen soon.
but now, no more baby! well atleast on 08/08/08!

i immediately called hubby and told him the bad news. it’s ok daw, better to be safe than sorry.
honestly, when i was gong back to the UST parking lot, naiiyak talaga ako. kasi i was already expecting my baby eh. i was hoping to get pregnant agad and all. i’m already planning and looking for cute clothes (owel, before pa naman, hehe). basta, it was really disappointing.

but then i guess, no one to blame but me! i didn’t prepare much for this pregnancy. i lost control and took my body for granted. i abused myself. i was wrong to think that it’s okay to reward myself after a super tired day from work and party by eating all the handa in the party, especially lechon! hehehe. i was totally not ready, YET!

and the good Lord knows it. i’m confident that He’ll give me my baby when we are really ready, in all aspects! and i’ll just patiently wait for that time.

meanwhile, i need to diet! starting...next year? oo naman, xmas season kaya, sarap kumain noh. hahaha.

and so i texted my close friends who already knew my plans. so sad pa kasi they texted back na they were already waiting na nga for my announcement na i’m preggy na anytime eh. some advised us na 090909 na lang daw, hehe.

owel, whenever that will be, the Lord will tell me. =)
posted by apple @ 1:01 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Vina P said…

    hi apple! this is vina from n@w (we talked on the phone before). naku, i could relate to your post sobra. sa malamang ganyan din ang sasabihin ng OB ko (UST din OB ko, sino OB mo dun?). gotta lose weight so that i'll have an easy pregnancy next time. sabay tayo mag-diet...next year!!! hehehe.
    -vina (http://vinapineda.blogspot.com.ph) >>add kita sa blogroll ko :-)

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Berto and Kwala said…

    God will make a way, Pol =)

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Don't worry Apple, one of these days, magugulat ka na lang, preggy ka na uli! Link kita ok? :)

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Jane said…

    naku apple, kami din di pa nakakabuo noh LOL.

    two months na ngang false alarm hahaha

    goodluck to us!

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    Hey Apple! Ano ba! Nakaplan na kasi pati ang birthday eh! Darating din yan...Goodluck sa diet! Bwahahaha!

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Peachy said…

    dnt worry apple, for sure, the next one will have a special birthdate too. goodluck :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER