| Tuesday, December 18, 2007
| no parties = no rest
|yup, i didn’t accept parties for certain days this month. but still, can’t find any time to sit back and relax! waaah! talk about cramming in December!
Dec 15 – Yan-Ple’s Charity Christmas Party. i’ve turned down a number of inquiries for this day (sayang! hehe) to devote my time and effort for our sponsored kiddie xmas party. it was a success! i promise to blog about that.
Dec 22 – hubby’s sister and BIL will be home for Christmas kaya complete ang side nya this season. kaya i allotted atleast 1 whole day for us to be together, with the kids of course. it will surely be FUN as we are planning a swimming outing, as requested by the kids. =)
sa gabi naman will be our party business xmas party for all my staffs, parang ang dami ah, hehe. we do this yearly and they are all looking forward to this celebration because of all the gifts in kind, groceries and monetary gifts we are giving them. we used to have food cart business before and this was what we were doing ever since.
Dec 23 – we’ll be watching BARNEY! in the morning. and i didn’t accept parties in the afternoon because i’m hosting (again! ang daya!) our college barkada’s family xmas party. buti na lang they agreed na magpa-cater na lang kami noh, because i really don’t have the time to prepare for everything pa. and this will be the 1st time na super complete kami. Rhona, our barkada from US, will be home this year. and the 2 OFW hubbies are also back this season. so hopefully it will be fun, fun, fun for everybody as well as the kids. :)
so for those 3 dates, wala akong party kaya wala akong kita, hehe. puro palabas lahat ng pera, waaah! owel, that’s the spirit and joy of xmas, a time to give and share your blessings. :)
and speaking of giving, this is my TO DO list, just 6 days before Christmas!!!
- pick-up all my personalized gifts to our inaanak and kids.
- do some more personalized gifts to friends.
- buy grocery items and gifts for my party assistants.
- buy gifts for the boys (hirap talaga regaluhan ang mga boys!), lil’ boy’s gift to his Lolo.
- assort the gifts na nakatambak sa bahay, bili lang kasi ako ng bili, to the point na doble-doble na pala yung iba. kaya until now, di ko alam if may kulang pa ako or super sobra na, hehe.
- buy polo for hubby’s xmas attire. and buy gift for hubby’s exchange gift in the office.
- WRAP! WRAP! WRAP! waaah! i haven’t wrapped a single gift until now. and i’m counting more than 100 gifts to give-away this xmas! puyatan na naman to!
as always, December is my busiest month, but i think this is the “most” busiest of them all! hehe.
but still, i looove this season! i always enjoy it to the fullest!!!
and there is definitely a LOT of things to be thankful for this 2007.
Happy Holidays to all! =)
|posted by apple @ 5:10 PM