Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Tagged!
since i'm so tamad to blog my life yet, i'll answer these q's muna.

i've been tagged by Leirs & JenC.

RULES:

Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I so love decorating parties (obvious ba? =). It's not a job or work for me, it's my passion. I can stay the whole day decorating & organizing a party without feeling tired at all. Pag-uwe ng house, dun ko mararamdaman yung pagod, hehe.

2. I also love shopping and going to the mall. I'm usually at Landmark, Glorietta & SM Makati 2x a week, never misses a Friday lunch out (except kapag nag-attend ako ng First Friday mass at tinamad na lumabas). I often go there alone, di kasi mahilig lumabas mga officemates ko eh. And I'm still enjoying it.

3. One of my biggest regrets in life: taking Dianne when I was still single. Not as a contraceptives though, but the OB prescribed that for my irregular menstruation (na wala namang nagyari). At dahil dun, nabago yata ang metabolism ko at bigla akong tumaba!!! Before that, I usually eat 2 cups of rice pero still slim & sexy! But after that, hay naku, forget it! =( kung maibabalik ko lang talaga...

4. I used to love drums and wanted to learn how to play it. But I guess, I'm not really musically inclined, kaya I just married a drummer instead, hehe.

5. I'm proud to say that I exclusively breastfed lil' boy until 1.5 yo (if not for my amoebiasis before, i would have still be breastfeeding exclusively until now). But lil boy still nurses at night and on weekends though.

6. We didn't hire a Yaya since birth. We just have a helper in the house. My mom is the Yaya when I'm at work, while I'm a full-time Yaya the moment I'm home on weekdays and 24/7 on weekends.

7. One of my wishes: a baby girl on 08/08/08. So please do pray for us as we try to make our second angel this November. :)


I’m tagging the following: Abie, Clarice, Dang, Jacqui, Jody, Jopay, Karen
posted by apple @ 11:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER