| Monday, May 22, 2006
| now that he's 1...
|- i don’t need to think what birthday cake to buy monthly.
- i don't need to think what pasta/noddles dish to go with the cake monthly.
- i don’t need to think what birthday gift to buy monthly.
- i don't need to think of party ideas for his 1st bday party.
- i don't need to buy all those pooh stuffs i see in the mall. (though sometimes i'm still tempted =)
- i’m still purely breastfeeding… suddenly changed my mind of weaning just yet.
- he doesn’t directly breastfeeds “all the time” whenever we’re together.
- i’m not that pressured to “pump” this much milk in the office because it’s just now a supplement to his eating solids.
- he can eat almost anything, goodbye cereals! =)
- he pees and poos more, that means additional diaper, please! =(
- he loves to kiss and kiss and kiss on the lips. so sweet!!! =)
- he loves to embrace and cuddle in bed. (i’m talking of my real baby ha, hehe =)
- he is more cheerful and smiles/laughs a LOT! =)
- he knows how to play and interact with kids and adults.
- we can play more “physical” games now, he’s not that fragile anymore.
- he tries to walk on his own.
- he takes a bath in the bathroom while standing like a big boy (goodbye to his bed bath)
- i can somehow understand what he wants and whines about.
- he now loves Barney!
|posted by apple @ 3:29 PM