Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
TOYS For Sale!
hello.

it's been awhile. yeah, i'm quite (lazy) busy lately. still uploading all the pics, water marking my party pics and composing ALL my blogs. will update SOON!!!

meanwhile, i'm helping a friend dispose all her toys for Christmas. these are all brand new toys. there are educational toys, wooden toys, branded toys and toys as cheap as P50.00 na pwedeng pang-give aways sa mga bata this Christmas.

i've checked it myself and they are cheaper than mall prices. =)

just let me know if you want something ha. you can text me at my new number 0928 5211028 to reserve, kasi limited lang yun eh.

i've temporarily posted it in my site,
http://yanplepartyshop.multiply.com/photos/album/29

happy shopping! =)
posted by apple @ 4:31 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Berto and Kwala said…

    utang na loob... march na! mag-update k n ng blog mo! hehehe =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER