Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
my website
as most of you know, my party shop business has its own website. and i'm really happy i bought one. it surely boosted my sales and got a lot of exposure in the internet world.

for me, all pros-no cons really! and it's cheap huh, you'll never expect that having your own "house" in the e-world is that affordable. but of course, you need to find the best web host because there are a lot around. the best option is to check web hosting choice. they have a lot of best web host to choose from, and they even provide learning area for first timers, so you wouldn't really go wrong.

go get one and let me know your site.

Labels:

posted by apple @ 9:23 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER