Yan-Ple
 
YAN-PLE's Party Shop
Monday, November 27, 2006
back to BF!
BreastFeeding that is! =)
and i'm sooo happy! as well as lil' boy!
last friday night was the start. i took my last antibiotic a week ago, and so, it's now time to be back to my normal routine.
upon showing my breasts to lil' boy and telling him that i'm sick no more and he can breastfeed all he wants,,,oh boy, i should have captured his looks on cam. it was priceless, hahaha. the smile and excitement on his cute little face. and how "maniac-looking" he touched and suckled my nipple. hahaha! =)
he was suckling the whole night i think! how he really missed it huh. for 22 days (nov 2-24) he'd waited for my sickness to be over. and now the time has finally come, hehe!
and ouch! i thought i had a newborn again. my nipples are both sore and i'm in pain whenever he bf again. owel, it will pass, a little sacrifice for my lil' boy's health. =)

this morning on my way to the office, i had my 2nd bag (avent) again. i missed carrying it everyday. and i had my usual "pumping" schedule. but sadly, barely had anything yet. still have to establish my milk supply again.

so for now, i'll just pump and pump and pump...milk that is! =)
posted by apple @ 6:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
...we personalize your parties...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker ...LIFE, WIFE & BABY WIPES...

Name: apple
Home: Marikina City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile
YesterDaysss...
YesterMonthsss...
Links
  • kasal
  • before & after
  • baby boy 1
  • baby boy 2
  • baby's photoshoot
  • baby's 1st birthday
  • baby @ 1
  • baby's 2nd birthday
  • yan-ple's party shop
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per venue)
  • yan-ple's sample photos (per category)
  • our website

  • Powered by Blogger

    Disclosure Policy:
  • My Disclosure Policy
  • Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER